Re: [hylafax-users] faxaddmodem won't see the modem

Hi,

i was a really newbie when i setup hylafax as our fax server. After a
little trouble due to my opinion to install the last stable (one look at
hylafax.org shows my libtiff problem) and after little work on some
scripts to customize our solution we now have a well running fax server
inclusive a mail to fax gateway with no costs. I know some commercial fax
server solutions which aren't easier to install...

So many thanks to the makers of Hylafax, you made a great job!

Karl

On 05.04.2001 at 10:06 Lee Howard wrote:

>At 11:20 AM 4/5/01 +0200, Eric Veldhuyzen wrote:
>
>>can't allow myself to put much more time in it. I have to work towards
>>a solution to my problem (setting up a fax server) and it seems that
>>hylafax simply isn't going to offer me one.
>
>Oh, there's a solution, but I doubt that you're up to changing OSes or
>modems to acheive it.
>
>There's hundreds of us who *have* great HylaFAX faxing solutions.
>
>Lee.

/dev/null

Karlheinz Reimann
Trillian GmbH