Re: [hylafax-users] DateStamp PDF Attachment Received by from FaxDispatch

Andy Rogers wrote:
Riccardo

Finally I have got it working thanks.

This is the final piece of code that I currently have got in place:-

[snip]

I found out that I was having a problem with using $PS2PDF as a variable,
basically this was not being set, so I just used ps2pdf instead.

PS2PDF was just a guess on my side, perhaps something different is used, have to check

Thanks for your help Riccardo.

You are welcome.

If you are keen to improve your script you can try to avoid using a temp file and use the unix pipe '|' instead. Then make the datestamp conditional on a variable you declare in FaxDispatch, i.e. HAVESTAMP="`date`" but i see you are using $name and i don't remember if you have already a file or just stdin at that time. You maybe want to check for psmark being installed (with which) because it doesn't look popular.

hth,
riccardo