Re: [hylafax-users] DateStamp PDF Attachment Received by from FaxDispatch

Hi Riccardo

I have changed the code were necessary, and I think we are almost their.

I have just got one final problem, no attachment is being sent through
with the e-mail.

Is this something obvious that I have missed or got wrong?

Thanks Again

Andy