Re: [hylafax-users] DateStamp PDF Attachment Received by from FaxDispatch

Riccardo

I belive that iam almost there now, after removeing the -o their was no
difference I was still not receiving an attachment, after a day of
debugging I think I have finally found the answer.

All of the commands were working fine from the command line, but when
executed in common-functions $TIFF2PS & psmark were creating their files
correctly, but nothing was being produced from $PS2PDF.

It seems that in the $TMPDIR the file output file created by psmark, was
being assigned file permissions of 600 which when $PS2PDF was executed it
did not like and threw up an error, when I chmod 644 this file the file
exected fine from the command line.

So I have now added an extra line of chmod 644 $TMPDIR/$name-parked.ps
before I call the $PS2PDF command and hopefully this should then resolve
my final problem.  But I have got to wait until Monday now to try this out
on the server.

I shall let you know how I get on.

If Iam doing something incorrect please do let me know.

Thanks

Andy