Re: [hylafax-users] DateStamp PDF Attachment Received by from FaxDispatch

Ok Riccardo

I think I have got it now, I have altered the code below to how you have
said.

               TIFF|tiff|TIF|tif)
                   TraceLog "Using tiff2pdf"
                   name="`basename $1 .tif`"

                   echo "i'm here! (4): $2" > /tmp/foobar4

                   $TIFF2PS -o $TMPDIR/$name.ps $1
                   psmark -i $TMPDIR/$name.ps -o $TMPDIR/$name-marked.ps
-x -400 -y 20 -r 0 -s 10 "`date`"

                   $PS2TIFF $TMPDIR/$name-marked.ps -o $TMPDIR/$name.pdf

                   rm -f $TMPDIR/$name-marked.ps

                   $TIFF2PDF -o $TMPDIR/$name.pdf $1
                   echo "$TMPDIR/$name.pdf"

Just one final question, do I still need to call the original part of code
$TIFF2PDF -o $TMPDIR/$name.pdf $1 in the second to last line or should
this be excluded?

I wan't to try and get it correct, as i did try to fiddle on the live
system but caused some problems which my boss did not like.  We did have a
spare linux system i could have use but that died.

Many Thanks

Andy