Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech ISI card failure

Any tips on improvement that could lead to lower costs. I contract for a political organization that does faxing in the neighborhood of 10,000 faxes per month on the low end. These are all from tax payers to their policitical figures. They currently have about 16 lines that are cyclade cards with external modems. They want to expand their lines, so I have added the 8-port MultiTech ISI card. We were thinking of the vonage only to help reduce costs with the unlimited calls. Any tips? What are other people doing to reduce their costs that are using similar volumes.

I had Kevin Fleming suggest: "You really have two options: use some sort of FAX broadcasting service that can deliver the FAXes as local calls all over the country, or find a VOIP provider that supports T.38 and use the t38modem driver for Hylafax." Does anyone know any fax service that would allow you to make local calls all over the country? We typically have one area code that we have the majority of our faxing to. So cutting costs for those would be the most helpful.

Peter