[hylafax-users] Hylafax Freeze with no error or warning

Hi all,
Today the hylafax server I put up with those USB modems failed.
The line just rang free, but no fax was received and you could not see any
activity in syslog.
Restarting Hylafax solved the problem immediately.
Hylafax is 6.0.4-10ubuntu1 on an ubuntu i686 10.10 Linux
2.6.35-22-generic-pae #35-Ubuntu SMP
I looked at the logs but there's really nothing abnormal in them.
I enabled verbosity for all three modems, waiting for the next occurrence.
Is this any known issue? This a sample config.tty from one of them. The
modems are AtlantisLand (Conexant chip) USB modems using the ACM driver.
Any idea? No warning mails about modems wegded, I use to receive them if I
unplug one of the modems without stopping hylafax, so the warning system
should be ok.
Thanks,
GD
A sample config file
**************************************
CountryCode:		39
AreaCode:		0****
FAXNumber:		+39****
LongDistancePrefix:	0
InternationalPrefix:	039
DialStringRules:	etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:		1
SessionTracing:		11
RecvFileMode:		0600
LogFileMode:		0600
DeviceMode:		0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:	1
SpeakerVolume:		off
GettyArgs:		"-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:	Fax*****************
TagLineFont:		etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:		"From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:		25
ModemType:		Class1.0	# use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:		19200		# rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:	rtscts		# default
ModemNoFlowCmd:		AT&K0		# setup no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd:	AT&K3		# setup hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:	AT&K4		# setup software flow control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:	AT&D2		# setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:	AT&C1		# setup so DCD reflects carrier (or
not)
Class1AdaptRecvCmd:	AT+FAR=1	# reports carrier detection
mismatches
ServerTracing:  0xFFF #1
SessionTracing:  0xFFF #1