Re: [hylafax-users] Remote Server

On 9/26/2010 4:00 PM, Daniel L. Miller wrote:

Wait a minute. All my tests were as root user. And my receiving issue was because the fax user wasn't configured right...sure enough. hosts.hfaxd was setup for localhost access. Add the local network and...it works!

Not so fast...need something else for sending. After the send, I need to execute the notify script on the fileserver. A slight tweak to my faxrcvd script will do it - except for one item. The call to faxrcvd includes the filename of the received fax - so processing is simple. But the call to notify only gives me the doneq entry - which does not necessarilty correspond to the docq entry. Is there a way I can get the docq filename from the successful send - besides parsing the doneq file?
--
Daniel