Re: [hylafax-users] Remote Server

Probably the most efficient way would be to modify the send & receive scripts with a call to your script routine to copy the files to the other machine.  Having only looked at the scripts briefly, I think it would be self evident where to place the call.  I don't know if hylafax has a pre-designated way to do this, sorry.  The experts that hang out here could address that.

Another way is to make the drive/directory on the fax machine part of a samba share and run a cron job to do the copy.

A similar approach is to perhaps do an Rsync via crontab from your server machine with the hylafax directories.

The latter two would run periodically based on the times in crontab. the advantage is that hylafax is not modified so updates to hylafax would not 'break' the copy feature.  The disadvantage is that you are could lose copies of the faxes that have been received or sent  between rsynchs.
Modifying the hylafax script is most direct but when a new version of hylafax is installed, you will have to modify the script.
John