Re: [hylafax-users] Remote Server

On 9/24/2010 9:01 PM, John Hudak wrote:
Could you be a little more specific about what you mean by 'everything'? semt faxes? receoved faxes, config files?

Sent, received, and logs - absolutely.  Config files?  Those probably have to stay with the server - and I don't have any problem with that.  I just want the bulk storage to be on my main fileserver, and any "overhead", i.e. webserver, to be off-loaded as well.  Just leave that poor little box to drive the modems - it seems to do it well.

--
Daniel