Re: [hylafax-users] Remote Server

On 9/26/2010 6:58 AM, John Hudak wrote:
There may be..not sure. How does it fail? any error messages. I seem to recall something about file protection and ownership..... root or faxmaster (?) can only manipulate the received and send faxes? A question for the experts...
I would think that googling this topic would provide some hints, even read the appropriate hylafax docs...I would like to think this is a fairly standard thing to do, therefore would be (well?) documented somewhere.

I didn't find anything on this previously - I may write my own howto after I get this clean.
--
Daniel