Re: [hylafax-users] REJECT: Too many attempts

Nope, I'm not using JobControl. As I said, Some jobs are 'rejected' after 3 dialing attempt even when the command line I've used tells it to try 6 times.
sendfax is invoked from a script, so it's standard and automatic, and persistent. but these specific jobs fail after 3 times with a reject message.

Anyway, I'll try upgrading, I'll also try to reproduce the problem.

Eliran.