[hylafax-users] REJECT: Too many attempts

Hello everyone !

My HylaFax is not trying hard enough :-)

When I do "faxstat -s" I see its going to try 8 times (In Dials it says x:8, So its supposed to try 8 times, and that's what I told it to do in sendfax)

But just after 3 attempts the job is cancelled and I get "REJECT: Too many attempts to transmit: 3, max 3"

How can I change the max in these cases ? What variable should I use in config.ttyXXX ?

Thanks in advance,

Eliran.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions