Re: [hylafax-users] User access to documents

Carlos Lorenzo Matés wrote:
Hi Lee.

El Martes, 22 de Enero de 2008, Lee Howard escribió:

I'm not sure that you can use PAM for admin logins. I've never heard of
it before (neither have I given it much thought). I'm not exactly sure
if an admin login could be accomplished with PAM; the user+admin login
seems to be incongruous with the permissions-groups-style login
typically accomplished via PAM.

Then the option AdminGroup has no use?

Obviously I've never paid much attention to it and/or was unaware of its existence. Yes, it should work.

If i want to use pam for users, but define several admins can i put the admins in the hosts file?

Yes, you should be able to do that.