[hylafax-users] User access to documents

Hi.

We are testing Hylafax. We have setup a server with an Eicon Diva and we can
send and receive faxes.

Yesterday we tried some client software WHFC and YajHFC, but from both we got
the same problem.

We are able to see all faxes regarding the user i use to log in.

ie: if i have send faxes with treee diferent users (i use the -o option to ser
user in sendfax), if i connect with any of the users i can see the whole list
of faxes sent and received (bad for privacy), but worse i can view any of the
send faxes (none of the received).

What i'm an looking for is the way (or the client software), that make the
following (if exists)

The user can only view the faxes sent they own (sent by him). He should not
view the full list of sent and received faxes.
The user can't view any of the received faxes (he already had received them by
mail)

The admin user can vier any kind of  faxes.

 Is this possible?

Many Thanks

--
Un saludo.