Re: [hylafax-users] User access to documents

Hi Lee.

El Lunes, 21 de Enero de 2008, Lee Howard escribió:
> Carlos Lorenzo Matés wrote:
> > What i'm an looking for is the way (or the client software), that make
> > the following (if exists)
> >
> > The user can only view the faxes sent they own (sent by him). He should
> > not view the full list of sent and received faxes.
> > The user can't view any of the received faxes (he already had received
> > them by mail)
> >
> > The admin user can vier any kind of  faxes.
> >
> >  Is this possible?
>
> I think that you want to look into the "JobProtection" feature for sent
> jobs.  And then I think that you want to look into the "RecvqProtection"
> in HylaFAX+ for received faxes.

I have setup the JobProtection to 0440 and seems to work fine for sent items,

Also i have set up pam to login it is working fine but for admin users i have
setup the admingroup option but don't seems to work

can the admingroup be an ldap group (i have pam working against ldap)

Thanks

--
Un saludo.

Carlos Lorenzo Matés.