Re: [hylafax-users] FaxMail + PDF Attachments + Email Header

So, a quick update...

-T didnt seem to really do anything, and -N did infact omit the mail headers, but it didnt eliminate the page. Now instead of having the first page simply contain the mail headers, page1 is actually completely blank. the attached PDF starts at page 2...