Re: [hylafax-users] FaxMail + PDF Attachments + Email Header

Thanks Lee.  I think ive gone through this with you once before, but.. I'm running hylafax from the debian APT repository... Its marking me as version 4.4.0 -- this isnt hylafax+ is it?

The migration from that one to hylafax+, is it a lot of work? I have customized a fair amount of how hylafax does its fax/email gatewaying..

The version I'm using has -T, but no -N.

On Jan 17, 2008, at 8:47 AM, Lee Howard wrote:

Dayton Turner wrote:
> Is there any way to instruct faxmail to omit the page with the message
> header on it if I attach a document to my outgoing email-to-fax?

In HylaFAX+ that's the -N option.

> So in example number 2, Page 2 would not exist..

This also requires the -T option.

> Also on a slightly unrelated note, if i send HTML formatted email, I
> get a copy of the plain text version, and then the following pages are
> infact just the HTML code, not rendered. Is this normal? Is it fixable?

In HylaFAX+ you'd set up a "MIMEConverter" for text/html.  See:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.fax.hylafax.user/24657

... for but one example of this from the mail archives.

Thanks,