From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aidan Van Dyk
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 7:51 AM
To: James Smith
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] FaxMail + PDF Attachments + Email Header

* James Smith <James.Smith@xxxxxxxxx> [080118 07:47]:
> The version in debian lenny is listed as 4.4.1-2, I think to get
> anything newer, you'd have to go to unstable (sid), but I'd be very
wary
> of this as it can be what it says it is, i.e. unstable.

Actaually, 4.4.4 is the *most stable* version of the 4.4 branch...

That said, 4.4.4-2 *is* in debian/lenny (testing).  In debian, new
packages are
uploaded to unstable, and the automatically "percolate" to testing based
on any number of criteria (like it's dependencies being in testing,
being
in unstable for a length of time, etc)

4.4.4 will *never* be in official etch, simply because of debian's
release policy.  But it may be available at backports.org soon.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103