[hylafax-users] FaxMail + PDF Attachments + Email Header

Hi list!

So Im wondering if there is a way to deal with what I'm seeing here.  If i send an email-to-fax with:

-Subject and message body, the receiving end gets:
Page 1: Cover Page
Page 2: Message Header and body
-Subject and mesage body(or no message body) and attach a PDF, the receiving end gets:
Page 1: Cover Page
Page 2: Message Header (and body if i typed anything)
Page 3+: The attached PDF (or whatever other document i attached)

Is there any way to instruct faxmail to omit the page with the message header on it if I attach a document to my outgoing email-to-fax? So in example number 2, Page 2 would not exist..  I think older versions used to do this, but for the life of me I cant remember if there was an option or not.  It might be interesting to tell hylafax to only omit the page if there was infact NO message body, but a simple 'omit the message header if an attachment was added' is fine with me.

Also on a slightly unrelated note, if i send HTML formatted email, I get a copy of the plain text version, and then the following pages are infact just the HTML code, not rendered. Is this normal? Is it fixable?

Thanks in advance
Dayton

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions