Re: [hylafax-users] FAXGETTY device path within a Solaris Zone

Lee Howard wrote:
> Lee Howard wrote:
>
>> Bruce McAlister wrote:
>>
>>> The command eventually kicks back to the command prompt and I am
>>> emailed
>>> the following email

>>> The HylaFAX software thinks that there is a problem with the modem
>>> on device /dev//etc/iaxmodem/devices/ttyIAX000 that needs attention;
>>> repeated attempts to
>>> initialize the modem have failed.
>>>

>> This is just the wedged script being stupid.  Ignore it.
>

> Upon further inspection... it appears that the code isn't consistent
> in yet other places.  I'll investigate further.

Thanks Lee, I thought I was going insane there for a moment :) I'll get
Asterisk going in the meantime to rule that out as an issue.

I'll keep trying the faxgetty parameters as you have suggested until you
mention otherwise.

> Lee.

begin:vcard
fn:Bruce McAlister
n:McAlister;Bruce
org:Blueface Ltd
adr:;;8 Clanwilliam Terrace;Dublin;Dublin;Dublin 2;Ireland
email;internet:bruce.mcalister@xxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+353 1 524 2009
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.blueface.ie