Re: [hylafax-users] Accessing equipment information when receiving faxes

I had a feeling that it was not going to be symmetrical although it seems strange that it would not be. But again sometimes to put strange things in "Standards" and I guess not being able to get the senders equipment type is just one of those things.

Thanks

John Warren

Network Operations Administrator
Prudent Rx Inc.