[hylafax-users] Accessing equipment information when receiving faxes

Is there any way to access the equipment type/manufacture information when receiving faxes?

When sending the information about the receiving equipment is in the qfile but I can't find any equipment information about the sending machine when we're receiving faxes.

I'd like to be able to log that information so we can track down what machines are giving us errors when sending us faxes the way we do now when sending.

John Warren

Network Operations Administrator
Prudent Rx Inc.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions