Re: [hylafax-users] Files being deleted from the doneq

"John Warren" <jwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Before the last Hylafax upgrade files in my doneq were NOT being deleted. I just noticed that they are now being deleted. I don't want these to be deleted but I don't remember where this is controlled. I've looked in several of the configuration files but have not found it. Can someone point me in the right direction.

faxqclean is running from /etc/cron.hourly/hylafax

Change the commandline to affect how long things are kept, or disable it altogether.

-Darren