Re: [hylafax-users] Fax takes long time to send

bin/faxrcvd, bin/pollrcvd, and bin/notify are all considered to be part of the package distribution and as such are subject to change between package versions. If you are dependent upon the particulars of any of those then you should copy it to "____.custom" and use the configuration of FaxRcvdCmd, PollRcvdCmd, or NotifyCmd to point to your "custom" versions that will not change through upgrades.

It's not that much the executables, but the templates used (subject of the email, etc) that changed. I founded out that these are located in etc/templates/en/ for exemple. And they haven't changed between 4.3 and 4.4. But in 4.2, it was some awk script that sent the mail... So I'll then be able to upgrade to anything without breaking my scripts.

Nicolas