Re: [hylafax-users] Fax takes long time to send

Nicolas Ross wrote:

Since a couple of weeks, we've seen our send-time pass from less than a minute to 3 minutes and more for single-page fax. This impacts our long-distance charges, and of course our costs. So for exemple, sending a 23 pages pages takes 60 to 90 minutes.

We really need to see one of your session logs. I would recommend upgrading first. Then make sure that SessionTracing is at 0xFFF in your modem config file.

Are you seeing this slowdown to all destinations? Or to just one?

Thanks,