To: "Nicolas Ross" <rossnick-lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Fax takes long time to send

Nicolas Ross wrote:

I'm still strugling to get my fax time decrease. I've got another exemple :

http://www.cybercat.ca/~rossnick/c000018659.txt

You're still sending huge images, and thus they're taking a long time because of the amount of data in the image itself. The fax is not slow per-se, rather the amount of data that you're sending is slowing it down.

In the mean time, I got with someone competent at the telco, and they will escalate the issue on their hand.

I'm able to build hf 4.4.1 on my rh7, but i'd like to rebuild a rpm, which I haven't succeded yet...