Re: [hylafax-users] Email to Fax Problem

My problem is that the client doesn't allow me login to hylafax without
a password.

I set an user without a password on server (and it works), but if I
don't insert a password in faxmail it returns the error:

	faxmail: Login failed: 500 'PASS ': Syntax error, expecting
password..

and don't pass anything to the server.

If I insert a bad password it returns:

	faxmail: Login failed: 530 Login incorrect..

but send to fax server some information about the login with this
information in fax server (in syslog):

	HylaFAX[3614]: Login failed from HOST [192.168.2.52], hyla

--

Thiago Figueiredo