Re: [hylafax-users] Email to Fax Problem

Hi,

I installed and configured hylafax-client in Postfix machine but, when
I try to send a fax, it gives the error message:

status=bounced (Command died with status 255: "/usr/bin/faxmail".
Command output: Password:faxmail: Login failed: 500 'PASS ': Syntax
error, expecting password.. )

Here are the modifications in the configuration file:

master.cf
(...)
fax unix - n n - 1 pipe
        flags= user=microtjf argv=/usr/bin/faxmail -d -n ${user}

Where can I set that password? The user is a mailserver user or a fax
user?

Sorry for the trouble and thanks again...

Thiago