Re: [hylafax-users] Email to Fax Problem

* Thiago Figueiredo <thiago.figueiredo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [070614 10:37]:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to configure the Email to Fax gateway following this
> tutorial in a Debian system:
>
> http://www.postfix.org/faq.php#fax
>
> My problem is that I have the Postfix and the Hylafax servers in
> different machines, what results in a problem in the execution of
> the /usr/bin/faxmail program (it's not in the Postfix server...).
>
> Can anyone please tell me how can I do that? I also tried to configure
> with sendmail as described in the file
> /usr/share/doc/hylafax-client/faxmail/mailfax.sh-sendmail, but with no
> success either...

If you want to submit hylafax jobs from the postfix server, you will
need to have a hylafax client on the postfix server.

In debian, specifically, the hylafax-clients package, which includes the
/usr/bin/faxmail you're trying to use.

And then just point your client at any hylafax server you want.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103