Re: [hylafax-users] Values of the status tag in the doneq entries

Quoting John Warren <jwarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

The docs list all of the status values in the doneq entries except  for
a status value of 8. I believe that status value 8 is "done but  with
error", is this correct?

This is correct. I've seen the value is missing from the doneq man page and will fix this. Is this where you saw this list or is it missing from another place as well?

Thanks,

--
Patrice Fournier
iFAX Solutions, Inc.