[hylafax-users] Email to Fax Problem

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the Email to Fax gateway following this
tutorial in a Debian system:

http://www.postfix.org/faq.php#fax

My problem is that I have the Postfix and the Hylafax servers in
different machines, what results in a problem in the execution of
the /usr/bin/faxmail program (it's not in the Postfix server...).

Can anyone please tell me how can I do that? I also tried to configure
with sendmail as described in the file
/usr/share/doc/hylafax-client/faxmail/mailfax.sh-sendmail, but with no
success either...

Thanks in advance,

Thiago Figueiredo
Microskills - Portugal