Re: [hylafax-users] Faxstat for Windows

Mike McLain napisał(a):
I don't use a version for Windows, but what I was able to do was combine
a php script with a perl script that would parse the output of FTP'ing
to the hylafax server and get'ting /status . I then access the php
script via a web server.
Yeah, I also think the best way to do that is through a web panel. I don't see any reason why you would want to have a separate terminal on Windows. Believe me, you will want to have constant access to the admin panel, angry customers tend to call in the least appropriate moments :) But if you really want to, you could also use anything that has SSH support and just poll the Linux server every once in a while. Java I think should have something like that or Perl for that matter.
If you want the scripts, let me know. (I didn't write them, just adapted
for my use, and I don't recall where I found it).

Mike McLain
Network Administrator
ReadyLink HealthCare

On wie jak zyska�, a nie straci�.