Re: [hylafax-users] Max concurrent jobs per user

The new JobControl (replaced DestControls in 4.3.0) allows you do do what you want. You will be able to apply MaxConcurrentCalls as broadly or as specifically as you desire - depending on how you write your JobControl script.

I think the network did the work for me. From what I've seen, I can get some 'randomness' of transmision due to busy lines and so on :). I think I'll stick with that before I start limiting customer lines. For now I'm sticking for higher bulk priority. Thanks for your help!

Maciej