Re: [hylafax-users] Faxstat for Windows

I don't use a version for Windows, but what I was able to do was combine
a php script with a perl script that would parse the output of FTP'ing
to the hylafax server and get'ting /status . I then access the php
script via a web server.

If you want the scripts, let me know. (I didn't write them, just adapted
for my use, and I don't recall where I found it).

Mike McLain
Network Administrator
ReadyLink HealthCare

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and/or
privileged and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have
received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

unauthorized disclosure, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance of contents of this information is strictly prohibited.