Re: [hylafax-users] Max concurrent jobs per user

Maciej Żwirski wrote:

Lee Howard napisał(a):

Maciej Żwirski wrote:

Is there a way to limit concurrent jobs per user (to any destination).

You can limit concurrent calls, yes. Via JobControl (MaxConcurrentCalls).

Yeah, but this will set the limit only for one destination. For example, I won't be able to send 100 faxes to 22434XXXX, but I can send 100 faxes providing I use several different destination numbers. I was able to find your post from 2001 describing this problem :) But there was no final conclusion to it...

I don't recall what you are mentioning. Please give me a link to the post to which you are referring. 2001 was a long time ago.