Re: [hylafax-users] (no subject)

Hey Jay, well I got incoming faxes working this morning, this is a lot
easier than any communications programs I've used before.

You were saying about the difference between older and newer modems and
distinctive ring... I have a usr 56k v.92 external serial connection
device I bought under a year ago from a big box office supply store.

How can enable reporting to see what its doing when someone dials in?