Re: [hylafax-users] (no subject)

Hi all,

I just installed hylafax yesterday and have a working outgoing fax
service today.

I have a couple of questions.

First I have a distinctive ring feature for my incoming faxes, how easy
is it to set that up on hylagfax.

Second, I just so happen to have had mgetty+sendfax installed on the
system I installed hylafax on.  I noticed some messages in faxsetup that
required links to the agetty,vgetty  binaries in /bin/ which I actually
had in sbin.  My question is if I didn't have mgetty+sendfax installed
already would I have had to install the v/a/getty binaries myself or do
they come with hylafax?

Nick