[hylafax-users] Problem with Sambafax

Hi, i have installed Suse 8.1 , samba and Cups. I have download the sambafax.cups and rename in /usr/lib/cups/backend/sambafax.
I have not modified this script because it seems to be OK.
I have installed the sambafax printer in Cups with lpadmin -p SambaFax -E -v sambafax: and from the server i have this problem.
If i try to send a fax without the

Fax-Nr  :  0541-7363556

An e-mail come back to me to inform ecc ecc .

But if i try to send a fax with the number nothing appear. It seems to be hylafax not dialogue with cups. I haven't make nothing to hyalafx it is installed by default in /var/spool/hylafax.

Of course if i try to send a fax from a windows client nothing appear.

Ther is someone that can help me please

Thanks

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions