(no subject)

I installed RH 9 today, along with HylaFax (latest RPM version), and now have in and out bound faxing working, sent test faxes in and out.

I encountered two what seem to be simple but nagging problems.

Problem 1:

I can't get to the FTP links, (even on the local machine) though I can
browse to the directory where the faxes are dumpled and view them
there, I cant use any broswer on the HylaFax machine to browse to the FTP site, that is linked in the email.

I guess I have some sort of permission probem, but geez I was doing
this as root? Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Problem 2:

I have the "pdf" option picked in the FaxDispatch file, but though the
tiff files in the directory are fine, the pdf file is always 0 bytes? I
don't even have a clue where to start with this one.

Sorry if these are covered in the FAQ, but I just didn't see anything
that partained to my problems.

Thanks,

Billy

Do you Yahoo!?