Re: [hylafax-users] ./configure Missing C++ runtime support for gcc

Hi Alan,

I have done exactly the same as you have mentioned in this mail, still I get the
same error.

Following inputs may help you to answer this for me;
1. I am using "hylafax-4.1beta3" software, am I using a wrong version?
2. From where can I access the configure script that is in CVS? If I can get one
can I just copy the new configure script and run the script.
3. Do I have to configure this software as "root"?

Thanks & Regards,
Mallappa