Re: [hylafax-users] ./configure Missing C++ runtime support for gcc

Hi Mallapa

We are running HP-UX 11.0, I retrieved the file:

sed-3.02-sd-11.00.depot.gz

from the site: hpux.connect.org.uk, which is a gem of a site that I get most
of my pre-compiled 3rd Party software from.

It gets much harder though, you require libtiff, which I couldn't get a depot for,
then
I started hitting nasty problems in the make, so I gave up.  We are actually using
a Red-Hat Linux 6.2 system as a fax server, I just wanted to get the Hylafax client

running on HP-UX, but I'm going to use LPRng to submit the jobs to Hylafax.

General question to the Hylafax Group:  Why do I have to configure the whole thing
and have things like libtiff just to run the client ?????

Regards
Alan