Re: [hylafax-users] ./configure Missing C++ runtime support for gcc

Hi Alan,

What version of HPUX were you trying this on? I am trying to set up this
software on HPUX-11.0 and on GNU site I do not see a sed software for HPUX-11.0.
I could get sed software for HPUX-10.* do you think this is something I could
use?

Thanks & Regards,
Mallappa