[hylafax-users] ./configure Missing C++ runtime support for gcc

Hi All,

I am looking forward to install hylafax software "hylafax-4.1beta3" on HPUX
11.0.
While trying to build the package using ./configure I get the following error
that is
displayed on the screen;

Missing C++ runtime support for /opt/gcc29/bin/gcc (/opt/gcc29/bin/gcc).

Compilation of the following test program failed:

#include "iostream.h"
int main(){ cout << "Hello World!" << endl; return 0;}

Usually this is because you do not have a standard C++ library
installed on your system or you have installed it in a non-standard
location.  If you do not have a C++ library installed, then you must
install it.  If it is installed in a non-standard location, then you
should configure the compiler so that it will automatically be found.

(For recent gcc releases this is libstdc++, for older gcc - libg++)

Unrecoverable error!  Once you've corrected the problem rerun this script.

Can anyone help me with this. Could this be a problem with including the library
path in
config.local (I think this is variable SHDLIBC in config.site file.).

-Mallappa