Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax - mail to fax

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 04:53:57PM +0100, Harry M. Aasterud wrote:
> YES YES YES I'm faxing !!! Thank you !

You're welcome.  :-)

> Now, there are two ways to configure sendmail . OK, where is the
> linux.mc file, and what is m4? I've been going through the mailing
> list, but there was only one link to linux.mc, and that was this
> mail-to-fax.php.
>
> I'm using Dmail as linux mailserver. Dmail is configured to catch
> everything that is beeing send via sendmail. So I wonder if I need to
> make my aliases in /etc/aliases, or in Dmail... But that's for me to
> find out soon :-)

I presume you can see the disjunction between "to configure sendmail"
and "I'm using dmail"?  Those instructions will not help you, and I'm
afraid I don't know what will; I'm not sure I've ever even heard of
Dmail.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink