[hylafax-users] Fonts in Hylafax

Title: Fonts in Hylafax

Hello,
I would like to add fonts to me hylafax onj my sun-solaris environment.
Basically we need to fax hebrew characters and i think i will need to add the fonts,
My question is:
1. how i add the fonts to the Hylafax?
2. What the file extension is require for the fonts.

Thank you...

Kfir Bloch
Webmaster
Commerce Net   http://www.commercenet.co.il/
34 Habarzel St,Tel Aviv 69710,Israel
kfirb@commercenet.co.il
work: 972-3-7659923
cell: 972-51-640863

This mail passed thru mail.commercenet.co.il

SiMSecured mail relay for the presence of computer viruses.