Re: [hylafax-users] Instead of mailing received faxes can I put them on a folder?

Enrique Arredondo typed (on Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 09:44:16AM -0600):

| Hi,
|
| Is this group top post or bottom post ? anyways I'll do top post for
| this time.

For my m oney, EVERY thread should use bottom posting...

| Thomas,  Tried this but didn't work. I appreciate your help.
|
| Based on JP's Solution,I ended up creating a samba share to the
| "/var/spool/hylafax/recvq" folder so now all windoze computers have
| access to the incoming faxes, my only issue now is that all the
| *.tif files are -rw---- so I have to do a chmod 666 on those files
| so that all windoze computers can read them. Is there a way to setup
| HylaFax to change the permissions for me on the fly? Or even better
| put them in pdf format with permissions already "666" ?

In .../spool/hylafax/config/class* files you will find settings which
propagate to each individual .../spool/hylafax/etc/config.{eachTTY}
file:

	RecvFileMode:           0600
	LogFileMode:            0600

--