Re: [hylafax-users] Instead of mailing received faxes can I put them on a folder?

Hi,

Is this group top post or bottom post ? anyways I'll do top post for this time.

Thomas,  Tried this but didn't work. I appreciate your help.

Based on JP's Solution,I ended up creating a samba share to the "/var/spool/hylafax/recvq" folder so now all windoze computers have access to the incoming faxes, my only issue now is that all the *.tif files are -rw---- so I have to do a chmod 666 on those files so that all windoze computers can read them. Is there a way to setup HylaFax to change the permissions for me on the fly? Or even better put them in pdf format with permissions already "666" ?

Thanks

Happy Holidays