Re: [hylafax-users] Instead of mailing received faxes can I put them on a folder?

On 12/17/2010 4:23 PM, Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:
Enrique Arredondo typed (on Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 03:53:24PM -0600):
| Hi I currently use FaxDispatch to email a received fax  pdf file to
| someone, Can I save this pdf somewhere else instead of emailing it ?
|

| Here's my FaxDispatch script:
|
|	FILETYPE=pdf;
|
|	case "$DEVICE" in
|	ttyACM3) SENDTO=yada@xxxxxxxx;;
|	esac

I use smail here, and I can set an smail alias that appends yada's
incoming mail to a designated file:

	yada "|cat >> /some/path/to/file"

Whether such aliases work in other MTAs is beyond my ken.

A program like 'deliver' or 'procmail' can also divert a user's
incoming email to a file.

JP,

if I do that then I would have create a script to scan that /some/path/to/file and extract the pdf file which I think will be a part of the email message in BASE64 format and then convert it to pdf right ?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions