Re: [hylafax-users] HELP BUILDING FAX SERVER

Amaury Medina wrote:

Hi, it’s my first time using a mail list, I want to setup a hylafax server with a T1 card for use with our existing T1 VOICE LINE.

In the past we have the following setup: T1 LINE =è 3COM PBX =è HYLAFAX SERVER.

The company divided and the old BOSS tock the old Hylafax server, now I want to build the same setup because it was working great.

I need your help to identify what components I need, Hardware and Software, I new in the linux world but I know I can do it whit the correct advice.

I was checking the followind T1 CARD te110p I don’t now If I can user this card.

You say that you want to build the same setup, you specify which components you used before, but now are asking us what components you need. So I understand by this that you meant to say that you wanted to build a similar setup (but not necessarily exactly the same).

By mentioning the TE110P you're probably referring to setting up Asterisk PBX on the HylaFAX server and using IAXmodems to interconnect HylaFAX and Asterisk.

Thanks,